|Week 'o Work contd.
(01 May 2000 at 21:32)
|Well, I'm still tremendously busy, but I managed to finish:|
- basically all my responsiblities for 15-211 until it comes time to grade the exam and last project
- basically everything for Software Engineering (I wrote a cool program to convert Quake 3 maps into a format usable by our project -- in ML, of course)
- almost 2 of the 4 LaTeX'd notes I have to do for Type Directed Compilation
- Went to the grad school info session
- Made posters for our Don Caballero and Apples In Stereo shows this week
ARrr! Still lots left. Back to work....